We are delighted to announce our latest giveaway. We have partnered up with Emergency Essentials to give one of our lucky readers a 2 Week Survival in a Pail Kit.
Why a 2 Week Pail?
FEMA have upped their recommendations to 2 Weeks of Emergency Food and Water. This is due to the increasing frequency and intensity of natural disasters and the resulting strain this is putting on the responders, who can now take longer to reach all of those affected.
Emergency Essentials 2-Week Survival in a Pail supply is THE ONLY kit that covers all the basics you need for 14 days:
- Food: Delicious chef-crafted meals—breakfast, lunch, and dinner—with 2,017 calories and 52 grams of protein per day PLUS all the gear you need to cook them (you won’t find this anywhere else).
- Water: 80-gallon, heavy-duty survival-grade water filter for food rehydration and drinking
- Warmth: Lifesaving supplies for warmth and weather protection
Just store this kit away (it lasts for up to 25 years)* and rest easy knowing when disaster comes, you have a safety net.
If you can’t wait for the draw and want to check it out now, click the button below to check out the pail on the Emergency Essentials website.
Full Details of what’s included:
- 3 pouches Cheesy Broccoli Rice
- 3 pouches Creamy Chicken- Flavored Rice
- 2 pouches Spanish Rice
- 1 pouch Fettuccine Alfredo
- 2 pouches Hearty Vegetable Chicken-Flavored Soup
- 2 pouches Creamy Potato Soup
- 1 pouch Banana Chips
- 2 pouches Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- 2 pouches High-Protein Chocolate Meal Shake
- 1 pouch High-Protein Vanilla Meal Shake
- 3 Fire Disks
- 1 WaterBasics Bag-to-Bag Water Filter
- 1 Stove
- 1 Pot & Lid
- 1 Box of Matches
- 1 Emergency Reflective Sleeping Bag
The 2-Week Survival in a Pail is Quality Survival Standards (QSS) certified. Many companies use deceptive tactics to hide the lack of critical nutrients in their survival food. That’s why Emergency Essentials have established the Quality Survival Standards (QSS™). Their QSS-certified kits are the only ones guaranteed to give you at least 1,800 calories and 40 grams of protein per person, per day.
Emergency Essentials is a family owned business and are also one of the few companies to create and manufacture all of their own recipes and food at their in-house production facility in the USA.
Enter the Drawing Below
Competition only open to readers based in the USA.
One name will be chosen randomly from all names entered prior to close at 11:59pm (CST) on December 13th, 2019. Sign in through Facebook or with your email address to enter. Good luck, everyone!
If you login in through Facebook, please ensure that your Facebook email is up to date. If it’s not, then login through email instead. 40% of winners have outdated email and, when notified of their win, they don’t receive the email and their prize goes to someone else.
The entry form will load immediately below. Wait for it to load.
If it doesn’t load, you may need to break out your laptop because some devices (I’m looking at you, iPad) strip the code sometimes.
Winners are notified by email. Unclaimed prizes will be reposted in future giveaways.
Enjoy and good luck in the drawing!