Your Vital Information, Organized and Ready
If something happened to you, would your loved ones know where to find your life insurance policy and will? Would they know how to access your bank accounts or which bills are on auto-pay?
What if you had to suddenly evacuate your home – would you know your insurance policy number, have your health insurance card, or know how to get in touch with loved ones?
If your answer is “no” to any of this, then you need this Emergency Binder.
What You Get
The instant download includes:
- Over 60 pages of printable sheets
- Fillable PDF– just type right into the PDF and then print it
- Master checklist so you won’t forget anything
- Clean design and clear instructions
- Well-organized sections so you can easily find the info you need
An emergency binder is one of the most important yet overlooked aspects of preparedness.
After being approached by many people who were confused about what info to include and how to organize it, we decided to compile a binder of forms and worksheets that anyone can easily fill out.
Simply type your info into the PDF, save a digital copy, and print out a copy.
If you prefer, you can print the binder and fill it out by hand.
It couldn’t be easier. There’s no confusion or headaches. Just clarity and peace of mind.
Vital Information, Organized and Ready
We thought long and hard about what information to include in this emergency binder in order to make sure absolutely nothing vital was overlooked.
Whether you have multiple retirement plans, a large family, medical issues, or complex legal issues, you will find it covered.
Something doesn’t apply to you? No problem; just skip it and move on.
Staying organized is crucial.
Should something happen, you won’t want to shuffle through stacks of paper to find the babysitter’s home address or a power of attorney.
For this reason, we’ve carefully divided the binder into 11 sections:
- Emergency Contacts – Keep contact info for healthcare providers, neighbors, lawyers, school, work, and others at your fingertips
- Family Information – Worksheet for each family member including personal details and medical information
- Utilities and Services – Phone numbers, account numbers, billing numbers, and other pertinent info for utility providers, childcare, housekeeping, snow removal, and other services
- Emergency Medical Form – Fill out a form for each family member so you can hand it over to medical providers; it covers health conditions, allergies, physicians, and legalities
- Financial – Keep your financial, investment and retirement account info organized and keep track of bills including mortgage, credit card, and subscription payments
- Insurance – Here’s where you’ll keep information for home, auto, health, life, disability and other insurance policies plus a home inventory worksheet
- Documents – Keep your vital and legal documents here; the checklist helps ensure you don’t forget anything
- Accounts and Passwords – Use the worksheet to keep online account login information organized
- Pets – We didn’t forget about your pets’ info and included a pet rescue sticker
- Emergency Plan – Your ICE contacts plus a checklist of what to do during a power outage or evacuation
- Miscellaneous– Here’s where to keep spare keys, cash in small bills, letters to family members and other important documents
When you are done, just make sure to keep it in a safe place and let your loved ones know where to find it.
A little bit of effort goes a long way towards preparedness.